The Television & Movie Wiki: for TV, celebrities, and movies.
(Redirected from Flashbacks)
Flashback may mean:
- Flashback (literary technique), any scene or episode which takes the narrative back in time from the point the story has reached, to recount events that happened before and give the back-story. See also Racconto.
- Flashback (psychological phenomenon), a psychological phenomenon in which someone remembers a past experience.
- Flashback (Voyager episode), an episode of the television show Star Trek: Voyager.
- Flashback (media group) is a Swedish media group hosting Scandinavias largest undergorund forum and the newly founded International version.
- Flashback (movie), a 1990 movie starring Dennis Hopper and Kiefer Sutherland.
- Flashback (band), several musical bands that usually play an Oldies or similiar format.
- Flashback (comic book character), a name used by two separate characters (Gardner Monroe, from Alpha Flight, and Sara Quinones, from the Blood Syndicate), both of whom had superpowers related to small-scale time travel.
- Flashback: The Quest for Identity, a computer game.